Palestine Blogs - The Gazette

Get2know-Ledge: When Tengkus Meet Niks

When Tengkus Meet Niks

I went to Che Nor's (my mom's cousin) open house last Saturday. It was more like a family gathering rather than a typical Raya open house. The food was great but I ain't ate that much though, except this one dessert called Lompat Tikam (Lopak Tike, as we Kelantanese call it).Never tried it before nor heard about it. That was my first time and it tasted so damn good. I sure will look for it next time I go to Pasar Malam but I don't think they sell Lopak Tike.

It was great to meet the relatives especially the long lost ones. I couldn't even recognize their faces, all have grown up! I was also surprised when Azhar who was my good friend when we were kids, also one of Che Nor's son, told me about our family tree of kerabat Long Gaffar. I didn't know we are the descendents of Faqih Ali, who was a Sheikhul Islam!! That's kinda cool! Also it was so hilarious that time, a girl(non-family) called his boyfriend by the name "Nik" and all the guys turned their heads. The guys got confused since all of us are "Niks" too, LOL.


Family & Relatives (including 2 Peminat Cilik)

Cousins, I have no comment on Anis's pose LOL

I met Anne from Hot FM

Overall it wasn't a boring Saturday.

Knowledge is power

3 comments:

Bint Lazim said...

alaaa lopak tikeee. i want i want!

puteri said...

hahah..nape kat aniz tak leh nak comment...sbb cute sgt kan?? hahahha

humblecreation said...

gemuk nyer ko j.e...?