Palestine Blogs - The Gazette

Get2know-Ledge: A Reply From Dr Binhazim

A Reply From Dr Binhazim

"Assalamualeikum.

Thank you for your email and Eid greetings also. Allah yubarik feek.

When I came back from the summer I asked about you and I was told that you went back home. Alhamdulillah. I am sure it’s good to be home. May Allah grant you success in this dunia and in the hereafter. You will be missed by all of us and Inshallah I will come to visit you in Malaysia one day.

I wish you all the best in your new job and please remember us in your dua. Also I would like it very much if you kept in touch with me in future so that our friendship will continue inshallah. I really love the Malaysian brothers very much and I ask Allah subhanhuwata’ala to increase us in our love as brothers in Islam.

Kullu am wa anta bekher" - Awadh A Binhazim

May Allah unite the hearts of Muslims around the world. Thank you for your dua. Taqaballallah minna waminkum, Eid Mubarak.

Knowledge is power

0 comments: