Palestine Blogs - The Gazette

Get2know-Ledge: First Blog Entry

First Blog Entry

Assalamualaikum, como estas

Alhamdulillah, it's been a dream of mine to have a weblog. "Ka-damn"ly, I'm not the type that like to write nor tell story using written words... I'm tryna say here that I hate reading & writing, just so you know. This morning alone I took a bath 3 times, talking (motivating) to myself infront of a mirror for 43 minutes, and did an awesome backflip just to encourage myself to write a blog. Coz for the sake of professional-look, I gots to have one!!

Hopefully this blog will be a place for us to share ideas and get fed with entries of good commentaries. I don't want to label get2know-ledge as a personal blog, for I'm gonna use it for business purposes / corporate blog. Since I'm not good in writing, I'ma stop now.

So guys, friends, sifu, old-timers, please show me some love & sila beri tunjuk ajar. As Sathiya said in Pi Mai Pi Mai Tang Tu:

Buah cempedak di luar pagar,
Ambil galah tolong jolokkan;
Saya budak baru belajar,
Kalau salah tolong jolokkan.

Knowledge is power, Nik Mohd Daniel Abdul Rahman @ mommastereo

0 comments: