Palestine Blogs - The Gazette

Get2know-Ledge: Swifty Flow

Swifty Flow

I'm not a big fan of country music to begin with, but living in Nashville for 4 years kinda have like a butterfly-effect on me, til NOW. Well, I still listen to country songs once in a while to muse over all the good times that I had when I was in Nashville.

OK back to the main topic guys. I heard this song White Horse from Taylor Swift and I said, "hey, this is one good song from this young singer". I started downloading the whole album "Fearless" and now I can say, "Feel 'fearless' to country song"! The whole album sounds really great so worth my time downloading it.



And I'm surprised to hear that Colbie Caillate (not so sure how to spell her name) is in the album as well. The song "breathe" was written by Colbie & Taylor. Can you imagine how great the song is when that mellowish colbie-like rythm twanged by a modern country style? Better get the album and listen to it yourself. Dayymn, I miss Nashville.... LOL

Anyhow, great music from T-swizzle

Knowledge is power

0 comments: