Palestine Blogs - The Gazette

Get2know-Ledge: Feel Like Eating Arabian

Feel Like Eating Arabian

Kabsah... Kabsah... Kabsah... A great food indeed and what a great night that was with all the jokes and laughing. There were like 30 of us eating and hangin' out... most of of them are Izni's frens I guess. Nazriq, Hafiz and a few other Vandy guys were there as well. Al-Rawsha, well not the best Arab place that I've been to, but MasyaAllah brother (say it in arabic-like tounge) GOOD enough to remedize my tastebuds with all the spices and heat. Talkin' bout heat, I sweated alot in my new shirt... shouldn't wear it in the very first place, cis!! sigh~

And yeah thanks to Nabilah for the errrmmm..... I don't know what's the food called. Anyway thanks a lot Nabilon!!!! But hey the drinks were on me??? aint it??? I reserve my thanx then LOL..... Nabilah jom lepak lagi, I got 3 more weeks of cuti bergaji!!!

It was a fun nite nonetheless =) Baba time kasih la for the ride... esok pick up aku lagi. Janji melayu xper jangan janji pak itam sudah haha.


First time meeting them Nori & Hero


Nabilon & Yus all fired up

Stim-face Baba, Businessman-esque Dols, and our lil' sis Nadiah


Nab sebagai penganjur utama pesta makan2 di Al-Rawsha


Berminat? SMS On Cinta ke 35222


Gendang gendut tali kecapi, kenyang perut tido lagi

Go Arabs!!! Ooops~

Knowledge is power

1 comments:

Nabilah Fatin said...

eyh kau still di kl kah?? jom berbuka bersama2 k nanti!

Selamat Berpuasa~~~